ad

Sunday, September 27, 2015

RecipeGirl: Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork and Rice Skillet

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork and Rice Skillet Sep 28th 2015, 02:25, by Lori Lange
Here's an easy, family friendly dinner made in one pot: Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork and Rice Skillet

One Pot Applewood Smoked Pork and Rice Skillet Dinner

If there is one thing I need during the week, it's EASY dinner ideas. I always ask my family, "Hey Guys! What do you think you'd like for dinner?" My question is often met with crickets. My guys do not like to give me ideas, and that drives me absolutely crazy!! Weeknights are perfect for quick and easy dinner recipes. I usually save the more elaborate meals for weekends. This pork and rice skillet dinner fits the description of quick and easy.

Continue Reading Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork and Rice Skillet…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment