ad

Saturday, August 20, 2016

RecipeGirl: Weekend Link Love

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Weekend Link Love Aug 20th 2016, 10:00, by Lori Lange
It's time for another edition of Weekend Link Love!

Weekend Link Love Fudge

That glorious fudge that you see above is creamy Peanut Butter Fudge. My friend Miranda from the fabulous blog, Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt shot that photo to update an old, icky photo from my archives. Isn't it lovely??

I haven't been making sweets lately because I'm on DAY 19 of the Whole30 program. Can you believe I've made it that far?? You're not supposed to weight yourself while on the journey, but since I'm mildly obsessed with weighing myself daily… I haven't been able to resist. And I've dropped 10 pounds without even trying… just by eating foods that are good for me. Yay! The toughest things for me have been not being able to go out to dinner (because you can't find foods that match the Whole30 program) and not drinking wine at all. I've been really happy with all of the recipes I've made. And it's likely that I'll keep some of these "new" habits around. Have you ever tried Whole30? It's probably best to start with buying the book and reading every bit of it.

Continue Reading Weekend Link Love…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment