ad

Thursday, February 9, 2017

RecipeGirl: Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes Feb 9th 2017, 20:45, by Lori Lange
Here's an excellent side dish recipe: Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes

Easy Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes recipe - from RecipeGirl.com

My son saw what I was making the other day and gave me a big "eye roll." He says I'm always trying to sneak cauliflower into things. This recipe combines cauliflower and potatoes about half-and-half, and they're all mashed together to create a wonderful mashed side dish. To me, they're mashed potatoes with a a hint of cauliflower flavor mixed in. I love them. It's a good way to enjoy mashed potatoes that are a little less carb-y than full-on mashed potatoes.

Continue Reading Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment