ad

Monday, March 13, 2017

RecipeGirl: Traditional Whoopie Pies

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Traditional Whoopie Pies Mar 13th 2017, 14:10, by Tricia Buice
Traditional Whoopie Pies ~ Chocolate cake-like batter is baked into large, soft hamburger-sized, bun shaped cookies then filled with a fluffy, sweet marshmallow frosting.

Traditional Whoopie Pies recipe from RecipeGirl.com

I'll never forget when I had my first Whoopie Pie while traveling on business in Portland, Maine. My Tennessee co-workers requested that I bring back Whoopie Pies for them to share, and since this was back in the days before airline travel was so difficult, I carried a big box home with me on the plane. I have to admit, I was shocked when I saw how huge they are, almost too big to hold in one hand! Soft chocolate cake you can eat with your fingers – I'm all in!

Continue Reading Traditional Whoopie Pies…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment