ad

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Recipe Girl: Stuff I’ve Gotta Share and You’ve Gotta See

Recipe Girl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
2163-eventbrite-text.jpg
Eventbrite makes it happen

Create an event and sell tickets online through Eventbrite. It’s simple! Sign up and get started today. 1066d8de0d

From our sponsors
Stuff I’ve Gotta Share and You’ve Gotta See May 29th 2014, 09:00, by Lori Lange
Here’s another one of those Stuff I’ve Gotta Share and You’ve Gotta See posts for you >>

10 Cookie Recipes for Chocolate Lovers

I shared these delicious treats on Parade Magazine‘s blog this week: 10 COOKIE RECIPES FOR CHOCOLATE LOVERS! If you love chocolate… and you love to bake cookies… you’re gonna love taking a peek at these ten recipes.

10 Must Make Potato Salad Recipes

AND… with summertime and barbecues and 4th of July fast approaching, here is another one to bookmark: 10 MUST-MAKE POTATO SALAD RECIPES. I’ve gathered quite a variety here, and I think you’ll find two or three that you absolutely cannot wait to make!!

3 Musketeers Ice Cream

My baby boy turned THIRTEEN last week. I have a teenager now- isn’t that scary?? I shared a recipe for 3 MUSKETEERS ICE CREAM on his blog as a special birthday treat. Check it out and wish him a happy birthday! Oh, and if you have any advice at all on how to deal with/ raise/ endure a teenager, please let me know :)

vermont burgers

On my Culinary Cover’s blog this week >> Lindsey from Cafe Johnsonia shared Martha Stewart’s Vermont Burgers. Check it out and see what she said about this recipe!

Continue Reading Stuff I’ve Gotta Share and You’ve Gotta See…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment