ad

Thursday, December 1, 2016

RecipeGirl: Easy Tilapia Piccata

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Easy Tilapia Piccata Dec 1st 2016, 11:00, by Kellie Hemmerly
Simple and healthy, this Easy Tilapia Piccata is ready in just 10 minutes with a few simple ingredients. A great weeknight dinner option for busy nights.

Ready in 10 minutes, this Easy Tilapia Piccata from RecipeGirl.com is a family weeknight favorite dinner recipe.

My favorite time of the year is here and I can hardly contain myself. I absolutely love summer but since you can't string twinkle lights all around your house in August without the neighbors giving you the side eye….December wins the prize for most festive month ever, in my book. I love the glitz and glitter of the holidays….the only time of year when the puffer coats are couture and gaudy is great. Even the ugly Christmas sweaters are high fashion at the moment.

Continue Reading Easy Tilapia Piccata…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment