ad

Thursday, December 22, 2016

RecipeGirl: Old Bay Potato Latkes

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Old Bay Potato Latkes Dec 22nd 2016, 11:00, by Lori Lange
Here's an easy recipe that is impressive too: Old Bay Potato Latkes

Old Bay Potato Latkes recipe - from RecipeGirl.com

When I was in college, I worked at a Jewish elementary school as both a teacher's aide and after-school daycare director. It was there that I became rather familiar with all kinds of Jewish food, traditions and holidays. They took me in and embraced me, and I was happy to learn all about it.

I ate more challah and bagels in those three years than I can remember. I tried matzoh ball soup, kugel, sufganiyot, rugelach, brisket, borscht, and hamantaschen. And every year at Hanukkah, there were endless amounts of latkes served up too. I've only made them at home a couple of times, and I was happy to try a new recipe this week.

Continue Reading Old Bay Potato Latkes…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment