ad

Saturday, June 10, 2017

RecipeGirl: Carolina Style Barbecue Chicken

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Carolina Style Barbecue Chicken Jun 10th 2017, 10:00, by Kellie Hemmerly
Light and tangy, Carolina Style Barbecue Chicken is the best way to mix things up at your next cookout. A mustard based sauce that's a little sweet with a pleasant tartness is absolutely perfect for your grilled chicken. Ready in minutes!

Carolina Style Barbecue Chicken recipe from RecipeGirl.com

Hey y'all! I'm taking you back to the south again….I simply can't help myself. I guess I'm just a southern gal at heart dreaming of long summer nights batting away the gigantic palmetto bugs and chasing down teeny lizards. I really do love it there, prehistoric bugs and all….nothing beats the leisurely southern pace and the food…..oh, the food.

Continue Reading Carolina Style Barbecue Chicken…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment