ad

Saturday, June 17, 2017

RecipeGirl: Skinny Taco Pizza

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Skinny Taco Pizza Jun 17th 2017, 13:35, by Lori Lange
Here's an easy recipe that will satisfy both your pizza and Mexican food cravings: Skinny Taco Pizza– and it's Weight Watchers friendly! A short how-to video and the printable recipe are included at the end of this post.

Skinny Taco Pizza - recipe from RecipeGirl.com : Weight Watchers SmartPoints included

I've been hitting the gym and lightening up on my food intake for a couple of months now. With summer looming closely ahead, I've been focused on choosing products at the store that are helping me to limit my calories. Summer will be here in just a few days, so making more Weight Watchers- friendly recipes are going to help me feel more comfortable in a swimsuit!

Continue Reading Skinny Taco Pizza…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment