ad

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Recipe Girl: Smoked Trout Spread

Recipe Girl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
1613-accor-text.gif
Book your hotel early for a discount!

You can reap the rewards with great discounts at participating Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, ibis and Formule 1 hotels. 106f18f2f4

From our sponsors
Smoked Trout Spread Jul 30th 2014, 10:00, by Lori Lange
Here’s a delicious, easy summer appetizer that you’ve probably never thought of serving! > Smoked Trout Spread

Smoked Trout Spread

This is yet another recipe I made on our New England vacation earlier this summer. Yes, I was a Crazy Cook while on vacation!! I couldn’t help it. I had a kitchen with a view of the ocean, and it was just so enjoyable to be in there cooking for my gang. This is another recipe I spotted in my current obsession: The Beach House Cookbook. It is SUCH a good recipe for serving to a hungry crowd, and I love that it’s really different than your usual 7-layer dip.

Smoked Trout Spread 1

The first order of business for this recipe is locating smoked trout. I thought I’d have to call around and explore a lot before I found it, but the first market I called had it. Smoked trout can be found near where you’d find the smoked salmon in your regular market. In fact, it’s sold in the same sort of packet that smoked salmon is sold in. I’ll bet you have it at your market too and you’ve never noticed it before!

Continue Reading Smoked Trout Spread…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment