ad

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

RecipeGirl: Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe Oct 28th 2014, 10:00, by Lori Lange
Among my “favorite desserts ever” : Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe

Pumpkin Cheesecake

I have never been a humongous fan of pumpkin pie. At Thanksgiving, it’s the last dessert I’ll reach for… and if it’s the only option available, I’ll usually pass. But Pumpkin Cheesecake!!! That’s a whole different story. Cheesecake is my passion. It’s my thing. It’s my forever craving! If it’s on the dessert menu at a restaurant, I can’t resist trying it! So Pumpkin Cheesecake is a big draw for me, for sure.

Pumpkin Cheesecake #recipe

This pumpkin cheesecake recipe turns out a very creamy and delicious dessert. You’ll find that it’s crazy good, especially if you’re an overly obsessive cheesecake lover like me!! The gingersnap crust is the perfect pairing with the pumpkin cheesecake.

Pumpkin Cheesecake #recipe - RecipeGirl.com

I tried to have just one slice of this one. I really, really tried. But I totally failed. It was too good. I kept digging in and sampling until the entire dessert was gone. At least it took a few days to demolish. And now I’m currently paying for it by spending extra hours on the treadmill. The truth: it was worth it :)

Continue Reading Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment