ad

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Recipe Girl: Pearl Harbor Cocktails

Recipe Girl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
1943-directv-text.gif
Explore DIRECTV

Enjoy HD DVR service in every room. Get every game every Sunday. Watch hit movies and shows anywhere. Bundle and save today! 10734b49f8

From our sponsors
Pearl Harbor Cocktails Aug 30th 2014, 10:00, by Lori Lange
I have a delicious, tropical-type cocktail recipe for you: Pearl Harbor Cocktails

Pearl Harbor #recipe
Here’s the thing >> I’m not at all ready to let go of summer. So I’m going to continue feeding you some summery recipes until the Big Chill (otherwise known as “fall”) arrives. It’s still quite warm around my part of the country, and I’m hoping it stays that way for a few more weeks, at least!

Pearl Harbor Cocktail #recipe

These summery cocktails will keep you in the mood for summer. They’re so simple to assemble with just 3 ingredients. I served them at a summer party and they were a big hit. In fact, I ended up running out of supplies because they were being guzzled down like crazy. There is something about pineapple juice in a drink that makes you want to drink one after the other (the sweetness of it, I guess?) But be careful… these have vodka in them too!

Pearl Harbor Cocktail #recipe - RecipeGirl.com

Melon liqueur (Midori) is what makes these green. Side note: Waaaaayyyy back in college, I ate at a lot of Mexican food restaurants in San Diego. My friends would always try to get me to drink margaritas, and I totally did not like them. HOWEVER, some old boyfriend or something ordered me a Midori margarita one day, and I’ve been hooked ever since. Midori is the only flavor of margarita that I enjoy. Imagine that? Anyway, so I’ll be making lots of Midori margaritas with my leftover Midori from making these delicious cocktails!

Continue Reading Pearl Harbor Cocktails…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment