ad

Thursday, March 26, 2015

RecipeGirl: Overnight Blueberry French Toast

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Overnight Blueberry French Toast Mar 26th 2015, 10:00, by Lori Lange
Here’s a delicious recipe for a spring or summer brunch: Overnight Blueberry French Toast

Overnight Blueberry French Toast Recipe
I have had this recipe sitting in my email for years… 4 years to be exact! I don’t remember how I came to ask for it. I must have been on Twitter (the big thing back then) tweeting to my friends to send me recommendations for a good brunch casserole for Easter or Mother’s Day. One of my friends really came through for me because this overnight french toast casserole is a big time winner. The recipe comes from my friend Janet (an internet friend for many years, but I’ve never actually met her in person!!) Janet is a majorly talented birthday and wedding cake baker and designer – Luv and Buttah – in Phoenix, AZ. She sent me this recipe in an email four years ago… and I’m finally sharing it with you today!

Continue Reading Overnight Blueberry French Toast…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment