ad

Thursday, July 30, 2015

RecipeGirl: Blueberry Gooey Butter Cake

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Blueberry Gooey Butter Cake Jul 30th 2015, 10:00, by Lori Lange
Here’s a delicious and easy summery dessert: Blueberry Gooey Butter Cake

Blueberry Gooey Butter Cake

We stayed in a lovely beach house on the Massachusetts coast a couple of weeks ago. It’s a place we go every summer, and we enjoy it so much. It’s something we look forward to all year long. Everyone should have something like that! I’m always amazed by the blueberries that I am able to find in Massachusetts. They’re infinitely more perfect and plump than anything I can ever find on the West coast. So I pretty much go blueberry-crazy whenever I’m in Massachusetts in the summer. I added some of those delightful blueberries to the infamous gooey butter cake to create a Blueberry Gooey Butter Cake. It was a very good idea, I must say!

Continue Reading Blueberry Gooey Butter Cake…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment