ad

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

RecipeGirl: Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs Jan 12th 2016, 11:00, by Jen
Tender Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs are a culinary win-win. They are super delicious bathed in a sweet and tangy pineapple sauce with a hint of Asian Chili Sauce and made super easy to prep in advance in the slow cooker!

Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs Recipe

Every birthday growing up, each sibling excitedly chose their favorite "birthday meal" that Mom would make for our special family birthday dinner. I always looked forward to my birthday for this reason alone (I was always higly food motivated ) and always picked either Chicken Divan or Waikiki Meatballs. I just couldn't get enough of those melt in your mouth meatball morsels. To this day, Waikiki meatballs (or Hawaiian), is one of my favorite meals.

Continue Reading Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment