ad

Sunday, March 13, 2016

RecipeGirl: 8 Books to Read This Spring

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
8 Books to Read This Spring Mar 13th 2016, 10:00, by Lori Lange
Here are 8 Books to Read This Spring— shared by my big sister Susie. You might remember her Summer Reading List– last year- which was greatly praised by RecipeGirl readers, and she shared a Fall List too. She's back today with her spring list. Susie keeps a journal of all of the books she has read, and she gives them letter grades. These books shared today all received an "A" grade by Susie! I hope you find a few books in her list that might interest you for spring reading.

8 Book Recommendations for Spring Reading

A note from my sister Susie:

Since I've started to write about books now and again for my sister's blog, I have begun to feel a greater responsibility for finding really awesome stories. After my last list in the fall, I found myself failing miserably! It seemed that every book I read was only so-so at best, but finally, starting in December, I hit a string of fantastic books that I'm excited to share with you today. Happy reading….Susie!

Continue Reading 8 Books to Read This Spring…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment