ad

Thursday, July 21, 2016

RecipeGirl: 7 Minute Chocolate Cookies

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
7 Minute Chocolate Cookies Jul 21st 2016, 10:00, by Lori Lange
Here's an easy recipe for 7 Minute Chocolate Cookies:

7 Minute Chocolate Cookies

I was so happy to stumble on this recipe again after having it in my recipe collection for a large number of years. There are only 6 simple ingredients for these chocolatey cookies, and they bake for just 7 minutes. I made mine into smallish cookies, so the recipe made quite a lot. When I have too many cookies on hand, that tends to be dangerous… so I pop them into a large ziploc baggie and store them in the freezer– where they are seemingly safe from excess cookie munching!

Continue Reading 7 Minute Chocolate Cookies…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment