ad

Sunday, January 15, 2017

RecipeGirl: Thai Coconut Chicken Soup

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Thai Coconut Chicken Soup Jan 15th 2017, 15:30, by Lori Lange
Here's a soup recipe that is a new favorite in our house: Thai Coconut Chicken Soup

Thai Coconut Chicken Soup recipe - by RecipeGirl.com : Whole 30 compliant recipe, gluten free recipe. Whole30

Just like everyone else in the world, January 1st marked the beginning of a new venture to try and eat a bit healthier at my house. My husband has been rockin' it. Me… not so much. I'm trying. I'm really hoping to carve out 30 days to follow eating completely Whole30, but I seem to be finding excuses for delay. You definitely have to be in the right mindset to do it, and I'm not quite there yet. But this soup and recipes like it are a good start!

Continue Reading Thai Coconut Chicken Soup…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment