ad

Thursday, February 23, 2017

RecipeGirl: Seven Layer Bars

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Seven Layer Bars Feb 23rd 2017, 11:00, by Ashley Fehr
These Seven Layer Bars have a graham cracker crust and are piled with nuts, coconut, chocolate chips and white chocolate chips! They are totally decadent!

These Seven Layer Bars have a graham cracker crust and are piled with nuts, coconut, chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. Recipe from RecipeGirl.com.

I feel like these Seven Layer Bars are one of those recipes that everyone has and loves, but I often forget about.

Because I'm always on the lookout for new recipes or exciting new combinations, sometimes I forget about those classic recipes from childhood. But I am so happy to be sharing them here with you today!

Continue Reading Seven Layer Bars…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment