ad

Saturday, May 20, 2017

RecipeGirl: Crunchy BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken Wraps

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Crunchy BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken Wraps May 20th 2017, 10:00, by Lori Lange
Here's an easy, healthy recipe using grilled chicken- Crunchy BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken Wraps– and they're Weight Watchers friendly! Click below to watch a short video showing you how to make this recipe, then scroll to the bottom of this post to print out the complete recipe.

Crunchy BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken Wraps recipe - by RecipeGirl.com : 6 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per wrap

I've been working very hard at shedding some pounds lately. I've been devoting an hour to my treadmill at 6am every single morning, And I've been choosing products at the store that are helping me to limit my calories! Summer will be here before you know it, so making more Weight Watchers- friendly recipes are going to help make wearing swimsuits and shorts a more pleasant experience!

Continue Reading Crunchy BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken Wraps…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment