ad

Monday, February 23, 2015

RecipeGirl: Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Feb 23rd 2015, 11:00, by Lori Lange
Here’s a delicious and easy pasta recipe: Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine

Chicken and Mushroom Fettuccine

This is a comforting pasta dish full of hot fettuccine noodles that have been tossed in a light cream sauce with oodles of sauteed mushrooms and chicken. My husband and I happily gobbled up every bite of this dinner. My 13-year old is still refusing to eat mushrooms. I’m thankful that he’s beginning to eat tomatoes… and that he’s fairly willing to try most other vegetables, but I just can’t get him to eat those darn mushrooms. Oh well, more for me! I keep telling him that someday he will LOVE mushrooms. He does not believe me- ha!

Continue Reading Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment