ad

Sunday, November 8, 2015

RecipeGirl: Curry Pork Lettuce Wraps with Bacon

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Curry Pork Lettuce Wraps with Bacon Nov 8th 2015, 11:00, by Lori Lange
Here's a dinner recipe that even the picky eaters might like: Curry Pork Lettuce Wraps with Bacon

Curry Pork Lettuce Wraps with Bacon

I whipped this up for dinner last week, and as I was making it… my son was over my shoulder saying, "No celery! Don't put curry in it! It's going to be icky!" I told him to relax… that I knew what I was doing… and that he'd soon be begging me to have more than one. A lot of kids are weary of things with flavor (like curry) or texture (celery), and I just hope most parents out there are at least trying to give their kids a variety of foods to try so they can develop a healthy and varied palate. Food is awesome, so it's a shame when people don't want to try new things!

Continue Reading Curry Pork Lettuce Wraps with Bacon…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment