ad

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

RecipeGirl: London Hotel Review: The Halkin by COMO

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
London Hotel Review: The Halkin by COMO Nov 18th 2015, 11:00, by Lori Lange
This is the first in a short series about my travels to London, England. When I was trying to plan this trip, I Googled "London Hotel Reviews" and came up with very little. It's impossible to travel to another country without some scoop on where to stay. I'm hoping reviews of the three hotels I stayed in will help you in planning your trip to London (someday!)

London Hotel Review: The Halkin by COMO

The Hotel: The Halkin by COMO

  • Location: The Belgravia district of London… not too far from Harrods and Buckingham Palace. This quaint, luxury 41 rooms/suites hotel is located off a major road on a quiet side street. It's a 45 minute drive from London Heathrow Airport. Here's the company I used for airport transportation: http://ift.tt/1l5ftgO. I stayed three nights here in early November. The weather is often rainy at this time of year, but I got lucky- no rain!

Continue Reading London Hotel Review: The Halkin by COMO…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment