ad

Thursday, October 20, 2016

RecipeGirl: Caramel Apple Manhattan

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Caramel Apple Manhattan Oct 20th 2016, 10:00, by Nick Evans
This Caramel Apple Manhattan is one of my favorite cocktails during fall. It's classy and easy to make, and has one of the best little cocktail garnishes!

Caramel Apple Manhattan Cocktail recipe - from RecipeGirl.com

In my early twenties, I paid off some of my students loans by bartending at night a few nights a week. I loved the job. It was so great to interact with customers, but my favorite part of the job was coming up with drinks. Luckily, the bar manager gave me a long leash when it came to creating cocktails once he realized I could pair flavors okay.

Continue Reading Caramel Apple Manhattan…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment