ad

Sunday, October 30, 2016

RecipeGirl: Princess Cruises: Ruby Princess Tour

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Princess Cruises: Ruby Princess Tour Oct 30th 2016, 16:05, by Lori Lange
Have you ever been cruising? I once cruised the ocean many, many years ago. It was time to do it again… so I'm fortunate that Princess Cruises invited me to experience their Mexican Riviera Cruise a couple of weeks ago on The Ruby Princess! While on board, I had the opportunity to experience so many of the culinary experiences that they offer. I'll be sharing those experiences with you as well, but first I'd love for you to see what this ship is like, so here is a Ruby Princess Tour:

Tour of the Ruby Princess : Princess Cruises

The Ruby Princess is a grande, large ship! It was christened in 2008, and it can hold up to 3,080 people.

Continue Reading Princess Cruises: Ruby Princess Tour…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment