ad

Thursday, November 3, 2016

RecipeGirl: Cheesy Shrimp and Grits

RecipeGirl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
Cheesy Shrimp and Grits Nov 3rd 2016, 10:00, by Kellie Hemmerly
A classic Southern dish you can make at home in minutes, Cheesy Shrimp and Grits is a creamy, comforting bowl of happy. Cheesy grits are topped with a healthy helping of tender shrimp swimming in a slightly spicy cream sauce that will keep you digging in for more.

Super easy and ready in minutes, this easy Cheesy Shrimp and Grits recipe is the ultimate comfort food. From RecipeGirl.com

I spent years visiting Hilton Head, SC visiting my mother in law. It was kind of a luxury having a relative that lived smack dab in the middle of "low country." When I was a teenager, I had the chance to spend two weeks right outside Charleston and that's when my love affair with the south began. So, it had been almost 15 years before I was able to get down there again….but after that I was a frequent visitor biking along the coast while the Spanish moss blew in the breeze around me.

It's a magical place with equally magical food, if you ever have the chance to visit…you must go. One of my favorite things to eat every time I visited was Shrimp and Grits. And everywhere you order it…it's just a little bit different.

Continue Reading Cheesy Shrimp and Grits…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment