ad

Friday, June 20, 2014

Recipe Girl: Watermelon Gin Fizz

Recipe Girl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
5429-app-engagement-text.png
8 Critical App Metrics

Learn How to Measure Success & Engagement For Your Mobile App 1069c14849

From our sponsors
Watermelon Gin Fizz Jun 20th 2014, 10:00, by Lori Lange
I might be drinking these cocktails all summer long > Watermelon Gin Fizz

Watermelon Gin Fizz Recipe
You do realize that today is June 20th, and that tomorrow is the first “official” day of summer, right? That’s just so crazy. Where I live, I feel like winter ended and summer began and we kind of missed spring altogether. Not that I’m complaining or anything. I love winter. I adore summer. Who cares about spring? The warm weather is what I love most. I love being outdoors, I love going for hikes in our mountains, I love sitting on the beach in beautiful Lake Tahoe and sifting my toes through the sand, I love floating down the Truckee River in a raft, and I love spending time on the East Coast beaches looking for sea glass. Oh, and then there’s ice cream, and lobster rolls and fun summer cocktails- like this one!

Continue Reading Watermelon Gin Fizz…




//

No comments:

Post a Comment