ad

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Canned Tuna Ceviche

Transform ordinary canned tuna into a zesty, flavorful lunch with a Latin flair by adding fresh lime juice, cilantro, jalapeño, tomato and avocado – so good!

Transform ordinary canned tuna into a zesty, flavorful lunch with a Latin flair by adding fresh lime juice, cilantro, jalapeño, tomato and avocado – so good!

A high school friend (hi Cynthia!) actually gave me this idea. She had it while vacationing in Guatemala and shared the idea with me when she returned. When I read the email, I thought it was brilliant!

Transform ordinary canned tuna into a zesty, flavorful lunch with a Latin flair by adding fresh lime juice, cilantro, jalapeño, tomato and avocado – so good!

Now don’t get me wrong, I LOVE a good fresh ceviche made raw fish or seafood. It’s actually one of my favorite things to eat. I actually shared a recipe here of Ceviche in Cucumber Cups or this ceviche-like Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad. But when you need a quick lunch using pantry ingredients, this is great and it’s inexpensive, low-carb, paleo-friendly, dairy-free and gluten-free!

For presentation, I put the ceviche tuna into the can to use as a ring mold, then inverted it onto my plate; completely optional of course! Topped with fresh avocado, this was filling and delicious.

1jhZ0kU

Click Here To See The Full Recipe… pTF8M9 1jhZ3gH qO0l6t 1jhZ3gR
1jhZ0l8

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 8782974

IFTTT Recipe: Get a new Recommended Recipe in your inbox every day connects ifttt to email
Recommended for you




//

No comments:

Post a Comment