ad

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Recipe Girl: Stuff I’ve Gotta Share and You’ve Gotta See

Recipe Girl
Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
1603-24fitness-text.gif
Make fitness a way of life

Sign up at a 24 Hour Fitness near you for a 7 day free trial. Join a class and find a community! 1057364e31

From our sponsors
Stuff I’ve Gotta Share and You’ve Gotta See Apr 30th 2014, 15:05, by Lori Lange
Here’s another edition of Stuff I’ve Gotta Share and You’ve Gotta See! >>

10 Unforgettable Taco Recipes.jpg

On Parade Magazine‘s blog this week, I shared 10 UNFORGETTABLE TACO RECIPES. Suddenly, I’m craving tacos! There’s kind of something for everyone in this collection- beef, chicken, pork, seafood and vegetarian. These are fun for Cinco de Mayo… or just dinner for the family.

5 Fruity Margarita Recipes for Cinco de Mayo.jpg

And since we’re knee-deep in Mexican food, we might as well have margaritas too, right? Here’s another one I shared on Parade: 5 FRUITY MARGARITA RECIPES. Which one do you want to try first?? I’m personally eyeing those Avocado Margaritas!

Raspberry Buttermilk Pancakes with Warm Maple Syrup

My final breakfast/brunch contribution to Better Homes and Garden’s Delish Dish blog is today. Because my son is CRAZY about raspberries, I made these RASPBERRY-BUTTERMILK PANCAKES. They’re kinda pretty, aren’t they? We most definitely gobbled them all up at my house (especially my crazy-kid).

Raspberry Buckle

Speaking of my crazy kid (RecipeBoy), here’s a new recipe he is sharing on his blog this week > RASPBERRY BUCKLE. It’s a very simple cake-like recipe using fresh raspberries. The cake turns out to be very tender and moist. This is awesome warmed up with a tiny bit of vanilla ice cream.

Favorite Blogs April 29

Here are three food blogs that I enjoy following- you should follow them too! >>

  • CINNAMON SPICE & EVERYTHING NICE: Reeni blogs from New York. I’ve been following her blog for as long as I can remember. She shares all kinds of family-friendly recipes for all meals of the day- she uses fresh, seasonal ingredients to create “modern day comfort food.” Reeni’s latest post: Mexican Pizzas.
  • THE HEALTHY FOODIE: Sonia is a French-Canadian blogging from Quebec. She has quite an interesting weight-loss/life changing story of getting healthy behind her. Sonia eats a Paleo-focused diet, but she shares non-Paleo recipes on her blog too. I love that she focuses on using real and healthy ingredients. Sonia’s latest post: Shrimp and Spinach Stuffed Salmon.
  • JAVA CUPCAKE: Betsy blogs from Germany as an army wife with two kids. Readers come to Betsy’s site for baking inspiration- baking inspiration- she shares the most amazing cupcakes, cakes, pies, cookies and the occasional main dish. Her photography is amazing. Betsy’s latest post: Raspberry Mojito Cupcakes.Continue Reading Stuff I’ve Gotta Share and You’ve Gotta See…



//

No comments:

Post a Comment